[arch-general] We need a maintained-by-TU chrome/chromium...

Juan Diego juantascon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:05:06 EST 2009

I would be happy to maintain that package, but unfortunately Im not a TU

dont you think archlinux should have something similar to ppa from
ubuntu so that it will be easier to maintain and promote personal
repositories, aur is a good option but if I would have to choose
between using a packages from aur or using a package from a personal
repository from somebody I wouldnt think it twice, I would choose the
personal repo one.