[arch-general] We need a maintained-by-TU chrome/chromium...

Christopher Daley crdaley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:00:25 EST 2009

Is there any chance of the -bin (precompiled) versions being hosted once an
official release is made?  I guess there's little reason for it as they're
so easy to "compile" yourself, but it would simplify upgrading/maintenance
for a number of users.
I don't see google moving away from their custom build utilities any time
soon, so unless someone forks chromium we're probably not going to get that
a simplified build process.