[arch-general] kmail spellcheck reporting no errors when there plainly are errors - can someone confirm?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Wed Nov 25 10:05:22 EST 2009

On 11/25/2009 04:43 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
> I find wallet to be a complete pain. Even if I set it to
> always remember my password, I still get prompted to enter it at the least
> expected times. I tried to live with it on this latest install, but that
> relationship ended in divorce ;-)

FYI - I've set the kwallet password to nothing, and it's seemed to work
out nicely, as it no longer prompts me for the wallet password at
inopportune times.

In theory this is less secure.  But since no one can be logged into my
box as me without my account password anyway, in reality there's no way
anyone can access my kwallet passwords without having my account
password first.  Maybe give this a shot?

HTH,

DR