[arch-general] usable browser?

Sherry Howell sherryhowell50 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 20:57:32 EST 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 16:38:18 Arvid Picciani wrote:

> any options left?

No not really.

I think there must be a resource problem with your laptop though.  I often run
firefox and my system doesn't touch the drive unless I save something.  I've
run it on limited resource systems without a hitch too.  Maybe you are trying
to run too much os for your laptop?  Perhaps if you cut back on the bling, you
might be able to run a browser without your system disk thrashing.  I've
honestly never had that problem with FF and can't think of why else it would
do it.