[arch-general] php not working - Was: Web_application_package_guidelines wiki page

David Houston root at crankyadmin.net
Mon Oct 5 09:18:32 EDT 2009

> I like that it is bleeding edge but still it's not testing version.
> What is the function of Arch distro? For fun?

Your kidding right? KISS.... I think that Arch functions really well at
being bleeding edge and stable.. further more.... your using aur. Not that
there is anything wrong with that but things break from time to time, I
would of put this down for a reason to distro hop.

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Enhancing_Arch_Linux_Stability

> Was thiking about PC-BSD.

Thats a toy!

--