[arch-general] php not working - Was: Web_application_package_guidelines wiki page

Jozsef jozefk at gmx.com
Mon Oct 5 10:55:07 EDT 2009

On 5 Oct 2009 at 18:43, Sergej Pupykin wrote:

>  >> Was thiking about PC-BSD.
>
>  >Thats a toy!
>
> Let's give him a chance to  sort out more distros and come back to arch :)

:) You are right about Linux. Arch is the best for sure. And I tried
already many linux distros. Didn't try them all of course, but many
of them I did. Maybe Sabayon and Pardus are worth of try. Will see
about that later.
But what I didn't try yet is BSD. I mean for longer period of time,
like few months or something.