[arch-general] php not working - Was: Web_application_package_guidelines wiki page

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Mon Oct 5 12:31:50 EDT 2009

On 10/05/2009 11:30 AM, David Houston wrote:
> If you want ultimate stability use NetBSD, wouldn't recommend it for a
> desktop but as a Server goes its the balls! Man I got one thats been up for
> over a 1000days!

Getting OT a bit, I know, but just wondering:

What, specifically, do you see as more stable about BSD over Linux?

Not saying you're wrong, but just personally I really haven't run into
much in the way of stability issues with Linux servers, and it always
seemed to me that BSD would have been giving me more headaches - most
notably in the area of hardware support.

Thanks,

DR