[arch-general] Plasma segmentation faults

Lars Tennstedt oss at larstennstedt.de
Tue Oct 6 11:01:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

there are no third party plasmoids on my system, really only stuff from
the official repository. Recompilation with debug symbols is much time
consuming, but it will be an option to follow next week or so. You
mentioned the third party thing. I noticed a wired thing on my two row
task bar in the panel before plasma crashed. My English is not so good
that I can describe this perfectly. Maybe this little graphics is a good
way to tell you.

On one desktop the task bar shows this.

1st row		|firefox|
2nd row		|firefox|

Then I switched to another desktop and then back again. The taskbar
shows this now.

1st row		|	||firefox|
2nd row		|firefox|

On the first position of the the first row there appears an empty field.
A few seconds later plasma crashes.

It is strange.

Thanks for your time!

Bye,