[arch-general] [SOLVED] php not working - Was: Web_application_package_guidelines wiki page

Juan Diego juantascon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:04:49 EDT 2009

once you understand that the ones behind archlinux development are
human beings and that as human beings they can make mistakes makes you
be prepared for unexpected results after updates, thats the price you
have to pay for having a bleeding edge distribution.

as simple as this, with a bleeding edge distribution you have to deal
with possible packaging errors but with "stable" distributions you
have to deal with outdated software.

what I do is: I dont update archlinux on my laptop unless I have some
free time, and also I dont update my server unless I had updated my
laptop and checked that everything is working fine.