[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.31.2-1

b4283 da.mi.spirit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:37:02 EDT 2009

Hi,
I've got another problem with the latest kernel26, and my vga is HD3200
(RS780).
It appears that the Xv-acceleration's been disabled in the new kernel,
because my xvinfo command says that there's no available Xv adapter in
the system. (but I still had it when it was 2.6.31.1).

I'm using the new xf86-video-ati driver with xorg, and had added a
"radeon" entry into the module section of mkinitcpio.conf. What more
could be done for me to get the Xv output back?