[arch-general] OpenOffice Calc - Setting Cell Background Color does Not Display on Screen - prints OK [SOLVED]

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:04:48 EDT 2009

On Friday 16 October 2009 11:22:44 pm Ng Oon-Ee wrote:

> Please don't top-post. Anyhow, to the OP, are you using a dark theme of
>  some sort? Openoffice has problems with not showing the correct colours if
>  you're using some sort of non-default (Gnome) theme.

Ng,

	I bet you are 100% correct! Brilliant.

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshots/archlinux/my-kde-dark-
theme-800.jpg

My theme is based on Obsidian Coast. Switching back to the default theme cures
the problem. You would think Sun could accommodate something as simple as
themed color schemes.

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshots/archlinux/oo-row-color-ok-
light-theme.jpg

Thanks Ng -- mystery solved.

Arch folks, that nasty little intel graphics problem isn't also the result of
a dark theme is it ?:)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC