[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] List of packages that could be rebuilt if you have nothing better to do...

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Oct 18 19:23:07 EDT 2009

Daenyth Blank wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 11:16, Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
> <vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>
>> Good job.
>>
>> And for "Packages that can be converted to arch=any" sometime ago I
>> sended a list of tentative packages [#1]. Its old and some of listed
>> packages [#2] are now "any"
>>
> Do you have a script to do this? I'm looking at trying to get the
> arch-games repo to use -any more as well.

Nope :( Bah in part... is taking advantage of pkgdyn "debris"(*), then
tweaks by hand.
As I said before in response "Was done "at-run-time-command-line", no
draft script :(" But I will see I can do ;)

(*) "Is based on "discarded packages" generated by pkgdyn[#1] (packages without any ELF with dynamic section, this is zero-size in "db" from pkgdyn[#2]. And from this list, these packages that don't have any ELF at all. There is an small exception like webmin, that have and ELF for SPARC and is listed in db."
[#1] http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-July/006549.html

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar