[arch-general] offlineimap went crazy

Patrick Brisbin pbrisbin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:43:52 EDT 2009

On 09/03/09 at 05:34pm, Xavier wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Patrick Brisbin<pbrisbin at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I see only your .offlineimaprc in pastie. Am I missing something or
> >> you forgot to paste your script?
> >
> > don't know what to tell you, it's all there. promise.
> >
> > are we on the same internet?
> >

> ahah. apparently not :)
>
> btw the http://pbrisbin.com:8080/dotfiles/offlineimaprc link works
> perfectly here, but the problem with pastie looks like a bigger one :)

Thank you for checking, I sent a few 'does this link work for you' IMs
immediately after that first message.

Jozsef,

Maybe you're confused because pastie lets you paste multiple things into
one paste by separating them with '## Some Heading'?

I've checked the link 3 times, "offlineimaprc", "mailrun", and "cron..."
are the three headings I used in that paste, and it looks fine from
here.

--
patrick brisbin