[arch-general] offlineimap went crazy

Jozsef jozefk at gmx.com
Thu Sep 3 16:15:13 EDT 2009

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009, Patrick Brisbin wrote:

> On 09/03/09 at 05:34pm, Xavier wrote:

> > > don't know what to tell you, it's all there. promise.
> > >
> > > are we on the same internet?
> > >

> > ahah. apparently not :)
> >
> > btw the http://pbrisbin.com:8080/dotfiles/offlineimaprc link works
> > perfectly here, but the problem with pastie looks like a bigger one :)
>
> Thank you for checking, I sent a few 'does this link work for you' IMs
> immediately after that first message.
>
> Jozsef,
>
> Maybe you're confused because pastie lets you paste multiple things into
> one paste by separating them with '## Some Heading'?
>
> I've checked the link 3 times, "offlineimaprc", "mailrun", and "cron..."
> are the three headings I used in that paste, and it looks fine from
> here.
>
> --
> patrick brisbin

I tried to send this message from Thunderbird but it didn't go through.
Maybe because of HTML:
"
OK I see the rest of the pastie files. Thanks. Will try that.
      pbrisbin.com still not working here. I'm in Dubai, UAE :)
         Cron is running offlineimap but I'm not getting the message. I
         opened
            Thunderbird and I see I have some mails but didn't get them
            in Mutt.
               Need to try different things. Also, I run pacman -Syu in
               the meantime
                  :) Changed .offlineimaprc a couple of times on the fly
                  :)) But I guess
                     everything will work fine after restart haha
                        If not I'll go crazy together with my
                        Offlineimap.
"

Now I changed my .offlineimaprc and made it more simple. Something alike
Patrick's. Seems it's wokring now. Finally. Made the script as well and
add it to cron. Will try to see how it's work.

Thanks for all replies!
Will let you know if there is something wrong.

--
Best,
Jozsef Kurucity  |  Web & Graphic Designer
+971 50 6783113  |  jozefk at gmx.com