[arch-general] split packages documentation

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:42:01 EDT 2009

As my advanced "PKGBUILD" mentor you really have high expections sometimes
:) However, top-posting is a preference which I'm comfortable with. Allan
made perfectly clear that such netiquette(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting) is not welcome here, so I
respectfully unsubscribe from this mailing list.

Also, I'm not familiar with frugalware, nor will I ever be. I know debian
package management, and I've tried to implement some basic concepts. I wish
you good luck with the makepkg script and the package spitting.