[arch-general] Konsole problems

Lars Tennstedt oss at larstennstedt.de
Thu Sep 10 04:45:12 EDT 2009

Hello,

I searched the forum and the bug database for this and did not find
anything about it. I have a problem with Konsole. I am using KDE and the
binary nvidia driver. The composite effets are enabled and my system is
up to date.
Sometimes Konsole's window disappears partially. Then I have to minimize
and maximize the window to renew it. I did not recognize this behaviour
when KDE 4.2 was installed on my system. Does anybody have similar problems?
It is not a big problem at all. But it is a little bit annoying.
Thanks for your help!

Bye,
Lars Tennstedt