[arch-general] How to specify configure options with makepkg

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Thu Sep 10 06:25:22 EDT 2009

I'm trying to install psychosynth from AUR. Ogre is one of the deps, but the
comments on the psychosynth page say to compile Ogre with devIL, not
freeimage, which is the default image loader. Configure says that I can set
an option, --disable-freeimage, but where do I set this option when using
makepkg to build Ogre?

I have installed devil, so it's ready to be used by the configure script,
which includes instructions for both freeimage, and devIL.

Thanks for any help with this.

Nigel.