[arch-general] Can't ssh to vServer running ArchLinux

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Sep 11 13:15:24 EDT 2009

Am Freitag 11 September 2009 19:07:33 schrieb Johannes Held:
> The hardest part will be to fix these file on my vServer - as I don't have
>  any access to it. Perhaps the support can help me …

That wont help right now, but one should not rent a server without a serical
console __and__ a rescue system which can boot from network.

Others might disagree but I prefer to update more regualry even on my server.
This way you don't get a lot of problems at once. And of course keep an eye on
the news.

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre