[arch-general] Can't ssh to vServer running ArchLinux

Johannes Held mail at hehejo.de
Fri Sep 11 13:25:56 EDT 2009

Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
> That wont help right now, but one should not rent a server without a serical
> console __and__ a rescue system which can boot from network.
Jeah, you're right with that points.
All I can say: It's a vServer mainly to "play and fool around"
Why don't you think that the support cant help here?

> Others might disagree but I prefer to update more regualry even on my server.
> This way you don't get a lot of problems at once. And of course keep an eye
> on the news.
I'm doing both things. But I simply didn't expect problems with this update ...

--
Gruß, Johannes
Täglich http://blog.hehejo.de und du fühlst dich gut.