[arch-general] VPS hosting with Arch

Johannes Held mail at hehejo.de
Mon Sep 28 09:13:52 EDT 2009

Hello Roman,

I have a VPS with ArchLinux running.
My Hoster is
	http://goekal-it.de/
and 'till now, I had not any problems (despite the dumbs ssh-login-error I
wrote wonce a while).

I can't say very much about their performance, cause I use this system mainly
as "playarea" and I don't have any critical content on it.

Pricing is ok.

--
Gruß, Johannes
Täglich http://blog.hehejo.de und du fühlst dich gut.