[arch-general] Opinion: What do you think about Lenovo IdeaPad Y450?

Guilherme M. Nogueira guilherme at nirev.org
Mon Sep 28 17:31:54 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Thing is: I live in Brazil, here laptops are way overpriced and I have a friend
who's going to US next month and said he could buy me a laptop. I started
searching websites of a few stores I knew and eventually found a one that
I immediately fell in love with: Lenovo IdeaPad Y450 4189-2DU

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4824205

So I was wondering if any of you has one, or has another Lenovo laptop
and your opinions about it. I plan on using it with arch only.

Thank you!

Best regards,

--
Guilherme M. Nogueira