[arch-general] kaffeine [sigh] is there an alternative that:...

Guus Snijders gsnijders at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:29:11 EDT 2010

On 30-03-10 08:46, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

[...]
> Could somebody recommend another media player I could try that will
> let me create temporary music lists on the fly by typing the path to
> a parent dir containing multiple music directories???
>
> One that understands keyboard commands for it's functions???

That is exactly what i'm using mp3blaster for. It's a nice, quick,
intuitive player which lets you point to a top-level directory and then
add all files (recursively) below that, but also allows to use the
subdirectories as groups.

see: http://mp3blaster.sourceforge.net/

It's available in extra, btw.

mvg,