[arch-general] keyboard not working in Xorg after package updates

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Wed Apr 7 13:59:59 EDT 2010

On 04/07/2010 10:55 AM, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> On 04/07/2010 10:46 AM, Xavier Chantry wrote:
>> Can you attach full Xorg log and config ?
>
> I'm not using any xorg config. Log is at:
>
> http://www.darose.net/Xorg.0.log
>
>> And does it work with xf86-input-keyboard driver ?
>
> I have xf86-input-keyboard installed. I assumed X was just automatically
> choosing evdev (as I have no xorg config).
>
> Thanks,
>
> DR

Anybody have any ideas on this?  GUI is completely unusable on the
server until I solve this!  :-(

I really have zero idea what's going on.  And it's a difficult thing to
find good specific search terms for, as there's been numerous problems
with xorg and keyboards over the years that keep coming up in the search
results.

TIA,

DR