[arch-general] gstreamer0.10-good-plugins need a whole load of GNOME stuff?

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Thu Apr 22 00:26:09 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 06:22 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:

> Would you prefer the developer reimplement security-authorization and a
> configuration parser, then? Its not even as if gconf and its editor
> aren't separated into different packages.

As long as GNOME doesn't start using it, that would be fine. I mean, who
wants to use a generic network library that appears to support proxies
and authentication storage?
I think it's awesome to implement this in each and every application,
just because we hate storing passwords in a central location.