[arch-general] script to reformat 'pacman -Ss' output into 2 readable columns (prevents blindness)

Jason Reardon aetherfly87 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 01:09:49 EDT 2010

Sweet script, it always bothered me the way pacman -Ss formatted its output.
The check you do for zenity has a minor problem, though. Instead of "if
which zenity > /dev/null..." it needs to be "if which zenity &>
/dev/null...", the former doesn't redirect error output.

Anyway, very well done, thanks for the script!

Jason