[arch-general] AUR build of kdemod3-kipi-plugins fails on QString::QString( data->appName() ); ? [workaround]

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Aug 7 22:47:28 EDT 2010

On 08/07/2010 09:35 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
> Guys,

> <snip>
>                                                           I've done what
> it said and removed the the redundant `::QString' and it seems to be building
> for now. I'm unsure how bad this change might hose me. (what - worst case a bad
> hostname in the cdarchiving module?) How bad could removing the (whatever you
> call it? class reference?) be?
>
> Thanks for any help or thoughts you might have.

P.S.  You also have to remove the redundant `::QString' from line 116 of
./src/kipi-plugins-0.1.7/kipi-plugins/simpleviewerexport/simpleviewerexport.cpp
and then the package build fine. The only open question is what consequences the
removal will have on how it behaves.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC