[arch-general] did kdemod-legacy repo go away?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:39:07 EDT 2010

On 08/17/2010 08:50 AM, Guilherme M. Nogueira wrote:
> Oh, David
>

> With all due respect, I think you have a memory problem. =D

It is a side-effect of parenthood :p

> We told you several times that KDEmod is not a part of the official Arch
> Linux repo.
> It belongs to the chakra-project.
>
> Therefore, you should check their website for news at
> http://chakra-project.org/news/
> And it is there.

OK thanks, that's all I needed. I've got a local copy. I agree with it not be
part of the "Official Arch" since it isn't maintained or supported. I added a
sentence or two to the Archwiki KDE page that provides the needed info for
anyone looking for it.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC