[arch-general] sound intel hda problem

kuba guzik kuba.g4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:20:33 EDT 2010

	od	kuba guzik <kuba.g4 at gmail.com>
do	arch-general at archlinux.org
data	30 sierpnia 2010 01:17
temat	sound intel hda problem
wysłana przez	gmail.com

ukryj szczegóły 01:17 (2 godz. temu)

Hi!

Yesterday I've istalled arch linux on my hp laptop. Earlier I've used
debian with the same kernel and alsa ver . I copied my sound configs
from debian to /etc/modprobe.d/sound.conf but they didn't work. I have
also used alsaconf..

configs:
alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
alias sound-slot-0 snd-hda-intel
options snd-hda-intel enable_msi=1 model=hp-m4 OR hp-dv5

I have already tried different sound.conf configurations but they
didn't work... I have also followed every step on alsa-arch wiki site.
There are no errors at all, everything looks fine in alsamixer in
sound.conf and rc.conf.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for help