[arch-general] Python 3 Rationale?

Jeff Cook jeff at deserettechnology.com
Wed Dec 8 03:48:07 EST 2010

>> > Really please, please don't top post.
>> > http://www.river.com/users/share/etiquette/
>>
>> Who cares! it takes too long to scroll down through the past fifteen
>> generations to get to the relevant part of the message.
>
> Well, it takes me one keystroke. Get a better mail client.

Whenever I try bottom-posting, my clients complain that I just sent
them a blank email. As such, I am in the habit of top-posting because
it is what most normal people expect; I suppose Outlook has
established this trend. I try to remember to bottom-post when I write
mailing lists (not too often), but it doesn't always work out. :(

I don't really have a preference for where the post goes. I don't find
either annoying. I understand the point in standards but I don't think
we should be rude to those who forget/neglect/feel differently.