[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] filesystem 2010.12-1

Jesse Young jesse.young at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:02:19 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 08:21:41 +0100, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Morning,
>
> this is a minor update to the filesystem package and I hope we can
> finally move it to core. Only change is:
>
> * don't check if profiles are executable; FS#22036
>
> Please sign off,

Hopefully I'm not too late. But I think you should know that filesystem
depends on iana-etc, which is not in the base group, nor is it on the
core install CD. What I would do is to add iana-etc to base/core ISO,
which should not hold up this signoff, but if another course of action
is taken, it might block this filesystem release from moving to core.

I've opened https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/22101 to track this task.

conditional-user-unsignoff x86_64.

Regards,
Jesse