[arch-general] plans for Xorg/Mesa - closed drivers may break for some time in testing

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Fri Dec 17 05:00:14 EST 2010

On 12/17/2010 09:32 AM, Andreas Radke wrote:

> I don't follow the closed stuff. Maybe you know something about the
> state of catalyst and nvidia with new Xorg 1.10.

the latest stable 260.19.26 doesn't work with xorg-server 1.10 even with
IgnoreABI [1]. Right now no beta version was released. If they keep the
schedule of releasing versions, i think in 2/3 weeks they would release
a new one, hopefully with support.

[1] http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=157853

--
Ionuț