[arch-general] Some flowers & request for advice

Dario carotinobg at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 23 15:23:29 EST 2010

Hi!

> One of my next projects will require touchscreens for
> a 'kiosk' type of application, and I'm still trying
> to find the right hardware. Any suggestions will be
> much appreciated (if they work with Arch of course).

I did a sort of kiosk application last year with an LG 1730 sf, which works
(*) but required some tweaking, especially with regards to calibration. Can't
remember the exact steps, right now:)

* I mean, it did what it had to do, but you need to push the screen a bit too
much, rendering it somehow not intuitive for the final user. So, I'm not
recommending it blindly:)

Ciao

Dario