[arch-general] Virtualbox with upgraded kernel

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:34:44 EST 2010

On 01/08/2010 06:18 PM, Paul Ezvan wrote:
> David, I have got the same problem with a Gentoo box and 2.6.32.3
> kernel, so it seems not to be Arch related.
>
> Paul

Paul,

	Thank you for the info. Glad to know it looks like a general issue. I need to finish reading all responses to this thread, but through the automatic update checking the VB does, I notice there is another snapshot of 2.12 out. Dunno if it will fix the issue, but if I get time I'll try to build it with the AUR scripts and report back.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC