[arch-general] CUPS

Weiwei Wang ww.wang.cs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 08:17:03 EST 2010

I typed smbtree -1 and was asked to type the password.

After typing the password, I get result like this:
MSHOME
    \\ZHANGYB                zhangyb
    \\WWW-PC
        \\WWW-PC\C$                 默认共享
        \\WWW-PC\ftp (I)
        \\WWW-PC\H$                 默认共享
        \\WWW-PC\ADMIN$             远程管理
        \\WWW-PC\F$                 默认共享
        \\WWW-PC\hpLaserJ           hp LaserJet 1010
        \\WWW-PC\G$                 默认共享
        \\WWW-PC\I$                 默认共享
        \\WWW-PC\print$             打印机驱动程序
        \\WWW-PC\D$                 默认共享
        \\WWW-PC\IPC$               远程 IPC
        \\WWW-PC\E$                 默认共享
    \\NLP-C61871EFB14        huangshujian's computer
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\C$                 默认共享
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\ADMIN$             远程管理
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\F$                 默认共享
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\G$                 默认共享
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\D$                 默认共享
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\IPC$               远程 IPC
        \\NLP-C61871EFB14\E$                 默认共享
    \\NJUSDP                 njusdp
        \\NJUSDP\SharedDocs
        \\NJUSDP\IPC$               远程 IPC
    \\EAAEBED67E3948A
        \\EAAEBED67E3948A\打印机          HP LaserJet 1020
        \\EAAEBED67E3948A\SharedDocs
        \\EAAEBED67E3948A\print$             打印机驱动程序
        \\EAAEBED67E3948A\IPC$               远程 IPC
    \\BIPING-DESKTOP         biping-desktop server (Samba, Ubuntu)
        \\BIPING-DESKTOP\PDF                PDF
        \\BIPING-DESKTOP\print$             Printer Drivers
        \\BIPING-DESKTOP\IPC$               IPC Service (biping-desktop
server (Samba, Ubuntu))

where WWW-PC is the windows system where our printer is shared.

what should I do to modify the cups configuration to make it work?

--
Weiwei Wang
Alex Wang

Homepage: http://cs.nju.edu.cn/rl/weiweiwang