[arch-general] CUPS

Jeroen Op 't Eynde jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
Sat Jan 9 21:48:04 EST 2010

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 03:42:55 +0100, Weiwei Wang <ww.wang.cs at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Jeroen.
>
> My situation is that in the windows system the guest user is available,
> so
> other windows users can connect to this printer very easily.
>
> My problem is what username and password I should provide? and I was also
> prompted to enter the domain name. The windows server is in the group
> MSHOME, so I should type MSHOME as the domain?
>
> I tried to type MSHOME and a windows username and password to access
> smb://www-pc/hpLaserJ but failed to connect it from nautils.
>
> Any more advice?

Again, don't start your e-mail on to top of another, start below the reply.

It is normal that you can't connect from nautilus, it ain't a folder.
Start reading the wiki's again and search for your answers on the forums.
DIY, that's what Arch is about.

Again, don't start your e-mail on to top of another, start below the reply.

--
Jeroen Op 't Eynde
jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
http://xprsyrslf.be