[arch-general] CUPS

Weiwei Wang ww.wang.cs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:42:55 EST 2010

Thanks Jeroen.

My situation is that in the windows system the guest user is available, so
other windows users can connect to this printer very easily.

My problem is what username and password I should provide? and I was also
prompted to enter the domain name. The windows server is in the group
MSHOME, so I should type MSHOME as the domain?

I tried to type MSHOME and a windows username and password to access
smb://www-pc/hpLaserJ but failed to connect it from nautils.

Any more advice?

--
Weiwei Wang
Alex Wang