[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] mkinitcpio 0.5.28-1

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:07:06 EST 2010

On 12/01/2010 11:03 πμ, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> I think what we have now in the kill-klibc branch might actually boot in
> a standard setup (no raid, nfs, lvm, encryption), but I didn't try. I'll
> keep you posted.

I gave it a try in a VM but it still fails with "Failed to execute
/init" like last time (http://i.imgur.com/h6xDu.png).

The mkinicpio revision I tried was 54fd032, along with latest
mkinitcpio-busybox/trunk. The command used to generate the initramfs
image was `./mkinitcpio -g /boot/kernel26.img' from within the cloned
Git repository (switched to the kill-klibc branch).

Let me know if I can help with further testing.