[arch-general] gmail and mailing list

Sergey Manucharian ingeniware at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:48:25 EST 2010

Excerpts from Alexander Duscheleit's message of Wed, 13 Jan 2010 02:11
+0100:

> I don't use GMails web interface, i just pull all my mail from there
> via IMAP and it's sorted on my local server via sieve/dovecot together
> with a bunch of other accounts.
> This "feature" thus destroys threads for me, and I never know, if a
> mail actually has reached the ML (my connection tends to be flaky at
> times) until somebody replies to it.

The same is here - I use claws-mail and want (having all the threads
to be complete) to make sure that my message gets the destination. I've
just tried to create a filter (at gmail) to label it (there is no a
filter option to move/keep to/in inbox) - let's see if it effects
something.

Cheers,
Sergey