[arch-general] Hard lockups during boot

Chris Bannister c.bannister at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:26:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I used to use a zen kernel but that stopped working which is an unrelated
story so I switched back to the Arch kernel, but im getting hardlocks during
boot. It happened twice just now, first time was after ATA got init'd but
before the SCSI came up. The second time it got to the waiting for udev ..
during userspace init.

Heres the attached working dmesg log [1] in case its of anyhelp. I didnt
want to post this to the bug tracker because of the lack of logs I can
provide so ill put it here and if anyone has any ideas please shoot them
over.

Thanks!

[1] http://zariel.pastey.net/138823