[arch-general] jack-audio-connection-kit-mp vs celt/celt-07

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:13:04 EDT 2010

Hi all,

AUR has the package celt which I've always had installed (installed it
long time back to compile some audio app).

Repos have celt-0.7 which provides celt.

Thing is, when I try to makepkg jack-audio-connection-kit-mp (which
doesn't depend on celt at all) it fails when celt is installed, but
works when celt-0.7 or no celt is installed.

There's overlap between AUR packages and other stuff here, so I'm not
sure whether this belongs on this ML, or even in a personal email to
the maintainer. In which case, my question would be, which maintainer?

Thanks.