[arch-general] mandriva beat us to a new version

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Thu Jul 29 13:52:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just so you know.... I volunteered to be a junior dev and was
> rejected. I have ~400
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&L=2&K=xenoterracide
> packages on the AUR. I file out of date packages on on Arch every day.
> I think I filed ALL the rebuild bugs (for perl- packages ) for 5.12.
> I've been running it for 3 months. I think I've done everything I
> /can/ to get this rolled out. The fact is the small, very small amount
> of work that has yet to be done... I can't do.

Wow, you surely are my hero...

Do your own perl package distribution, and .. as I said I didn't found
any e-mail giving thanks to the devs when kde and gcc was released, so
I just hope that you will do that in the future as the complainings
that you gave us today :)

Mental note: do not feed a troll

That means, that this is my last e-mail on this thread.

Cheers!
--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net