[arch-general] Problemas con HP1020

Martín Cigorraga martosurf7600 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:39:16 EDT 2010

Hola Mario, creo que el lugar correcto para preguntar en español es la lista
en español, forums at archlinus-es.org y el canal irc #archlinux-es,
sobretodo porque acá se habla todo en inglés!

Hi Mario, I think the right place to ask in spanish are the spanish mailing
list (if any), los foros en archlinux-es.org and irc channel #archlinux-es,
basically because in this mailing list everbody speaks english!

I'll try to translate Mario's question in case anyone can help him:

Hi list, I've a HP1020 printer and it's taking quite a work make it function
ok.
To be honest, I already follow steps in Arch Wiki and actually I made it
work.
That article (the wiki) explains the usblp module must be loaded in order to
configure the printer but it must be unloaded for the printer to work
properly.
There's a proposed solution, adding to /etc/rc.local

mmod usblp

This works when I every time I boot the system, the module is unloaded
automatically and the printer works.
The problem is when I turn off and turn on printer while Arch's running.
This
action causes module usblp to reload automatically and printer stops
working.
So, how can I prevent this module from loading when I turn on the printer?

Thanks.