[arch-general] arch-dev-public misleading

jesse jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 07:30:15 EDT 2010

The name and description of the arch-dev-public mailing list are
extreamly  misleading, for me personally the name and description tells that
the list is open for everyone to discuss about development of Arch Linux and
apps. This also makes me think that there must also be a closed mailing list
for the developers and USA government only, where they can discuss about
putting a spying app to every single arch box there is. :D