[arch-general] Help me with OpenVPN

Gaurish Sharma contact at gaurishsharma.com
Sun Jun 6 13:28:06 EDT 2010

Hi,
Thank you all. you been great. With your help, I am now able to
connect but small problem. I can't transfer/ping any data. I think
there is some problem with firewall rules with Iptables.

But I don't know much about iptables. Any guide which would be get
started with IPtables?

Regards,
Gaurish Sharma