[arch-general] makepkg creates symlink to the package file

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Fri Jun 25 12:59:52 EDT 2010

At Freitag, 25. Juni 2010 08:29 Ray Rashif wrote:

> In what kind of situation would someone have something against that symlink?

If you don't ordered it? -) Okay without joking: I think everyone will have
something against a thing what he never needs and i'm surprised that no one
recognize this very simple answer.

> Anyway, you should direct your idea(s) to pacman-dev.

I think it is too late to change it and still again if this helps the devs than
it is okay for me. I start only this thread because at first i thought that i
have overseen something in the config file.

See yoou, Attila