[arch-general] svn / kwallet integration broken

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Mon Mar 1 17:45:29 EST 2010

On 02/27/2010 07:27 AM, John Black wrote:
> On 02/26/2010 06:06 PM, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
>> Not sure if the cause is recent upgrades to svn, or the recent upgrade
>> to the KDE 4.4 beta, but svn integration with kwallet as a password
>> store doesn't seem to be working anymore. Anyone else seeing this and/or
>> have any idea what's up?
>> Thanks,
>> DR
>
> I am running KDE 4.4.0 and use kdesvn. Everything is working for me, I
> have not committed yet but I can access the log which requires wallet
> access.

Thanks, but I was asking about integration of the command line "svn"
with kwallet.  i.e., in the ~/.subversion/config:

[auth]
password-stores = kwallet

Weirdly enough, as mysteriously as it stopped working, it just as
mysteriously started again a few days ago.  This must have either been a
temporary bug, or something weird & unique to my machine.

In any case, I've opened a bug on this as a place to jot down all the
details:

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/18479

Thanks,

DR