[arch-general] Tired of being asked for a password for "su"? Arch has the solution

Jaroslav Lichtblau tu at dragonlord.cz
Tue Mar 2 15:29:43 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 11:58:47PM +0100, David C. Rankin wrote:

<snip>

> 	It worries me to think about the possible security implications, but the lazy
> side of me sure does like the convenience :p

Did you really think you will get the answer you are looking for here on the list? :)
I'm lazy too, but I value my data more, I will never do this. But of course, I'm not
in charge of your machine. Feel free to use the best solution for you, that's what
freedom is about. Why do you seek for confirmation from some strangers?

Cheers,
Jaroslav

--
In youth, it was a way I had