[arch-general] top posting

Felipe Tanus fotanus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:19:15 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Top posting doesn't solve this, unless you're implying top posting
> with no previous messages trimmed. If this is what you're implying you
> need to compare apples-to-apples and assume the bottom-posted emails
> will have no previous messages trimmed as well.
>
> If this is the case, the bottom posting still wins as it has the
> entire conversation history _in order_

Hi,

         I don't see any problem with top posting or bottom posting. The
only horrible think IMHO is mix then together. So it's always nice to a list
have a default e-mail style. I would vote for bottom, but top is ok too :)

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus at gmail.com
Blog: http://www.itlife.com.br
Site: http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~fotanus/
-----
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -
Gandalf