[arch-general] Howto handle poppler conflict with poppler-qt3

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:58:18 CET 2010

Guys,

	Latest updates to poppler require the removal of poppler-qt3 which fails due to
kdemod3-kdegraphics-pdf (kpdf) dependencies. How do we handle this? Do we just
remove poppler-qt3? Won't that break kpdf? Thought I would check before I
started breaking things on my own :p

	The actual error is:

:: poppler conflicts with poppler-qt3. Remove poppler-qt3? [Y/n]
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: kdemod3-kdegraphics-kpdf: requires poppler-qt3>=0.6

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC