[arch-general] what is the procedure when your find an out-of-date package in AUR?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:41:35 CET 2010

On 03/11/2010 09:50 AM, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
> If all else fails, blame Allan. Oh, and tell the maintainer what failed.

Gotcha!

	I just posted the new PKGBUILD files as 'comments' to the AUR package and sent
Chris (the maintainer) an email telling him what I'd done. Hopefully he can move
cut and paste the new package versions and md5sums into the official PKGBUILD
files and remove the out-of-date flag.

	I figured I'd give it another week before I started blaming Allan :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC